Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blogging 2.0

So it has been a little less than 2 years since I blogged last.  Back then I was living it up in upstate New York doing the Radio and TV thing.  If you dont believe me check out my old diggs. Since then I have moved to blogger.com and got rid of the old wordpress.com website.  Between then and now I have moved back to Ohio and am in the middle of a grad program for Speech Language Pathology.  Yes I have grown up, sort of.

Shameless plugs for others doing good stuff.  My favorite web hang out has to be PoP! as they talk about everything pop like, music, comics, movies, comics, adult themed material, and oh yeah comics.  When you get there tell em I sent ya, I need some sweet perks.  If you want to read about a red blooded American Kid growing up and teaching Koreans, and his struggles, read this guys stuff.  He is good at the wordyness but his pictures are even better.  And also check out my girl C-dawg here.  Shes got some awesome stuff going on at her site as well...

And stay out of this here library... So lady gets mad at the library and she drops ketchup, maple syrup, and other condiments in the book drop.  She was elderly so maybe she was confused and which pull up window she was at.

I am in the wrong field.  Little Girl bakes a cake and it rakes it 10 K.  I am doing the wedding cake thing and I dont like paying 200 bucks.


The last thing I remember is being in a car crash.  The next thing I know I am in this car trunk, wheres my ear.

What the hell is going on in Egypt.  First the peaceful protests, then they wernt peaceful, then it was the police lighting shit on fire and blaming the protesters.  Then they beat up reporters, blocked the media and internet and now they introduce a curfew.

Whats the quickest way to sell out a grocery store?  Warn them of a  massive snow storm, that weather.com predicts will affect 100 million people.... in other news, its winter.

In the pop culture realm, they have casted the new Superman. Goes to the guy who played in the HBO show Tudors.  The only reason I am excited for this movie is because Chris Nolan is playing a part in the development.  When you have Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Inception, and Memento on your resume you get an automatic look.  No word yet if this guy will take up horse back riding.

In the other Nolanverse, The Dark Knight Returns star, Christian Bale, has said "He is open to doing a fourth batman film."  Well this is great news for fans of the Nolan Batman, but bad news for fans of Kevin Conroy doing a Batman voice, as seen at C2E2. (Courtesy of the boys over at PoP.)

Speaking of C2E2, its the mid-west's Mecca of awesome.  Check out their site.  Make plans to go to Chicago, see things you never thought you would see ever again...

Well thats about it for now.  Its been almost 2 years since my last post so I am going to attempt to not take so damn long till my next one.  Peace, Hope, and all that Jazz...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Big. Glad to see you back on the blog-o-sphere.

    ReplyDelete