Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just another Wednesday

So I made it through another quarter, and all I got to show for it is ... well not much a less than stellar bank account and probably a gray hair or too.

So tomorrow is Opening Day, and yes it should be a holiday.  If anyone says no to this, then well they have priorities.  But with gas hitting 30 bucks a gallon and another war, then why not have one day a year where its just about baseball. 
Talking about the Reds, I think they will win 89 games, and make the playoffs.

Here is a game for people who enjoy killing everyone in the world.  Pick your disease and watch it kill every one.  Dustin Hoffman, Rene Russo, and Morgan Freeman are optional.

Ill be moving soon (well in a few months) to Dayton, Ohio.  Well I will at least get to see Wright Patterson Air Force Base, alot. 

No idea what this is, but its awesome.

A half hearted effort... My bad, try it again later

No comments:

Post a Comment